Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Stitchin' Up A Storm

Quoting from the flier:

"The Inaugural Stitchin' Up a Storm Night
Wednesday June 7th 2006 at 7pm
Seattle Storm vs. Chicago Sky
Key Arena Seattle Center

The Seattle Storm welcomes knitters to Key Arena this June to the inaugural Stichin' Up A Storm Night to donate a special project to a local non-profit, meet and mingle with other knitters and enjoy WNBA Basketball.

All knitters are encouraged to bring a homemade item to donate to a local charity. Knitters will be recognized during a half time ceremony."

Tickets are $12 a piece. A number is listed for questions: (206) 272-2532

See you there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's going to be much harder to watch basketball and knit than to watch baseball and knit.

Unknown said...

Hmmm... I suppose so, but I'm looking forward to a halftime ceremony in my, I mean our, honor. :) Plus I've never been to a professional basketball game before. I like the idea of supporting women athletes if I'm going to be any kind of athletic supporter, well you know what I mean.

Megan said...

Ohh, I agree Daphne, basketball is much more entertaining and fast moving than baseball. I think a nice stst something will be in order. BTW- was that a pattern idea Kat? A knitted athletic supporter. . . hummmmm. The photo shoot could be fun!